Released in 2013, GTA V is still one of the most beloved games of all time. It is consistently among the top 10 best-selling games, coupled with an active and dedicated player base. It broke the industry records, earning $800 million in its first day, and a mind-blowing $1 billion on its first three days. The single player mode has epic missions, including heists, rescue missions and what not – it revolves around the lives of three criminals trying to make their name in the beautiful and cruel city of Los Santos.
Even after 7 years, the game is still running strong with daily updates and exciting new missions in the Online segment of the game. In GTA Online, you can build your own gang with your buddies and rule the streets of Los Santos. You can rob banks, indulge in gang wars with other gangs and build your own enterprise. It’s continuously thrilling at the very least.
There’s a good chance, you might already own it, but if that’s not the case, I have a good news for you buddy. Epic Games is giving out GTA V for free. Yeah, you heard that right (also no * on the word free). Go to Epic Games Store and claim your copy. The sale ends on 21st May and once bought, the game is yours forever.
This version of the game includes the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack and a bonus of $1,000,000 GTA cash.
Steps overview to purchase the game for free:
- Create an Epic Games account, if you don’t have it already.
- Go to the store section, and click on the GTA V banner.
- Scroll down a bit, and click on “Get”. You might have to set up two factor authentication to complete this purchase. It’s easy, just follow the steps.
- Once, you are done, you should receive an invoice for the purchase in your registered email – and there you are, proud owner of GTA V.
- Now download the Epic Games launcher, sign in to it.
- Go to library, and you would see GTA V ready to be installed.
- Go ahead, do it.
And that’s it. You are ready to rule the streets of Los Santos.
Of course, you want to boost the performance of the game, because why not? Check out my post on how to do so.